Students can Download Samacheer Kalvi 12th English Construction of Dialogues, Notes, Samacheer Kalvi 12th English Book Solutions Guide Pdf helps you to revise the complete Tamilnadu State Board New Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
Tamilnadu Samacheer Kalvi 12th English Construction of Dialogues
1. Frame a dialogue with a minimum of ten exchanges for the given situation: Between a man and his wife discussing the arrangements to be made to celebrate their child’s third birthday.
Naina : Maya’s third birthday falls on 15th December.
Poomi : I do know.
Naina : We must celebrate it differently this year.
Poomi : How?
Naina : We must prepare food for 20 persons.
Poomi : No, we will order it from a mess.
Naina : No, we will assist our cook to prepare the food.
Poomi : Are we going to invite 20 persons here?
Naina : No, we will take the food to the nearest orphanage.
Poorni : We can let Maya see us serv ing the food.
Naina : She will also leam to be kind to fellow humans.
Poomi : Yes. It is a good idea.
2. Frame a dialogue with a minimum of ten exchanges for the given situation: Between two cricket players after their team lost a match very narrowly
Arjun : You should have hit the last ball for six,
Han : 1 did try but it got deflected.
Arjun : The first fifteen overs were very rewarding. We had even thought we’d win.
Han : Truc, but after the fall of Shikar’s wicket, things changed.
Arjun : Yes. I saw how wickets started falling in quick succession.
Han : The new bowler from Australia is doing wonders with the ball.
Arjun : Yes, even ¡ found some of the balls very tricky.
Han : He changes the length and combines spin bowling with medium pace bowling.
Han : His bowling only turned the game on Australia’s favour.
Arjun : 0k! We will beat them in the next match.
Han : Yes, we must.
3. Frame a dialogue with a minimum of ten exchanges for the given situation: You have joined a new school. You meet a student. Introduce yourself and make friends with that student, requesting him/her to accompany you to school and back.
Myself : Hai, I am Swetha, a new student in your school.
Student : Oh, I see. In which class?
Myself : XIA section. May I know your sweet name?
Student : I am Radhika. I am a standard-X student. But my sister Anitha is there in
your class. I drop in to see her sometimes. When I don’t have special classes, we go home together.
Myself : When do you leave for school daily?
Student : 8.20 am.
Myself : Will you please allow me to join you?
Student : Certainly, I will.
Myself : Thank you, Radhika. It’s so kind of you.
Student : You are most welcome.
4. Frame a dialogue with a minimum of ten exchanges for the given situation: Between house owner and a tenant about hike of rent.
House owner : Mr. Ramesh, I wish to remind you that from this month you have to give 1000 rupees more rent.
Ram : Why Sir?
House owner : That’s what the rent agreement says.
Ram : Sir, there’s mosquito menace.
House owner : You need to protect yourself from it.
Ram : You need to cover the windows with netlon.
House owner : It will cost about Rs. 2000/
Ram : Can’t you do it as the owner of the house?
House owner : I can do it if you share 50% of the cost.
Ram : O.K. In that case, you postpone the rent hike to next year.
House owner : No, that’s not possible. You better find a new home then.
Ram : What?
5. Frame a dialogue with a minimum of ten exchanges for the given situation: Between a bank manager and a student who wants to open a bank account
Keerthi : Sir. 1 want to open a Savings account in your bank.
Manager : What for?
Keerthi : It is for my loan purpose, Sir.
Manager : Is it an educational Loan?
Keerthi : Yes, Sir.
Manager : GoodS Do you have a Ration Card?
Keerthi : Yes, Sir.
Manager : You should have some money for initial deposit say Rs 500 or Rs 1000/-.
Keerthi : Sure, Sir.
Manager : 0K. Take this application. Fill it in and bring 2 photographs.
Keerthi : Certainly. Thank you very much, Sir.
6. Frame a dialogue with a minimum of ten exchanges for the given situation: Between a book seller and a student.
Bookseller : Which book do you want?
Ravi : I want you to replace this dictionary.
Bookseller : Why?
Ravi : Few pages are tom, Sir.
Bookseller : Why didn’t you check it before leaving?
Ravi : I did check.
Bookseller : Then?
Ravi : At that time, I could not locate the problem.
Bookseller : Flave you brought the bill?
Ravi : Yes, Sir. Flere is it.
Bookseller : OK, take this new dictionary’.
7. Frame a dialogue with a minimum of ten exchanges for the given situation: Sheela enters a Jewel shop. Build a dialogue between her and the salesman.
Salesman : Welcome. What do you want?
Sheethal : I want a bracelet, Sir.
Salesman : Okay. Do you want bracelet with stones?
Sheethal : Yes, with latest design.
Salesman : No problem. Please tell me if you want to use it for everyday use or for social functions.
Sheethal : I want one for social occasions.
Salesman : Then, please try these. They are the best in Tamil Nadu.
Sheethal : I like this one. How much does it cost?
Salesman : It costs Rs. 39,999 /-
Sheethal : Please pack it up for me, Sir.
8. Frame a dialogue with a minimum of ten exchanges for the given situation: A college student is looking for buying Microbiology books. Build a conversation between the bookseller and the college student.
Droov : ExcusemeSir.
Bookseller : Good morning, welcome, Sir.
Droov : 1 want to buy some engineering books.
Bookseller : Which subject’?
Droov : Medical Microbiology books?
Bookseller : Title of the book?
Droov : Jawetz Melnick&Adelbergs Medical Microbiology.
Bookseller : We have the book with 4 different editions. Tell me the edition.
Droov : 4th edition.
Bookseller : Here il is. Pay Rs. 1096/-. Do you need any other books? We do seel second hand books which arc little cheaper.
Droov : Oh yes 1 need I need Statistics books too.
Bookseller : Here they are. It is only Rs. 500/-.
9. Frame a dialogue with a minimum of ten exchanges for the given situation: Build a dialogue between a mother of two babies and a doctor on the ways to prevent Dengue fever
Mother : Good evening, Doctor.
Doctor : Good evening. Anything wrong with your health?
Mother : No, Doctor; I am as fit as a fiddle.
Doctor : Then what brings you here?
Mother : In my neighbourhood. Dengue fever is spreading very fast.
Doctor : So, you want me to suggest some preventive medicines.
Mother : Yes doctor.
Doctor : If you take your kids to the Government Hospital, it will be free.
Mother : After the death of 60 babies in the Government Hospital in UP
Doctor : Come on. In Tamil Nadu, Government Hospitals are doing a great job.
However, if you want to have vaccination in my clinic, bring 1500 rupees tomorrow evening. We will get your kids the vaccination.
Mother : Thank you, Doctor.
Doctor : You are most welcome.
10. Frame a dialogue with a minimum of ten exchanges for the given situation: A dialogue between two girls after NEET results.
Priya : Why are you crying?
Neetha : I lost my chance to join medicine just by two marks.
Priya : Don’t be upset.
Neetha : Do you know how hard I worked?
Priya : I know’, Priya.
Neetha : I dreamt of joining AIIMS in New Delhi.
Priya : For a brilliant student like you, is medicine the only option?
Neetha : Of course not.
Priya : Then why do you worry?
Neetha : I delayed preparation believing that we will get waiver from NEET.
Priya : Don’t worry, we will talk to J.P. Gandhi Sir and explore other options
suitable to your talents and attitude.
Neetha : OK.