Looking to improve English skills and gain more subject knowledge then the best resources that you can use here is Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Solutions for Poster Making Questions and Answers.
In the Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Guide for textbook solutions, subject experts covered all types of questions and answers related to the topics, quick notes, summary, solved & unsolved exercises, etc. If you are planning to prepare Chapter via textbook, then you’re suggested to go with this Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Book Solutions Questions and Answers PDF for better understanding and preparation.
Tamilnadu Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Poster Making
English Subject experts who are having max years of experience prepared this Tamilnadu State Board Solutions for 10th English Poster Making Questions and Answers. They have explained all the topics covered in the board prescribed latest syllabus in a simple way to understand easily. So, students can prepare English from this Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Book Questions and Answers PDF. Download the Tamilnadu State Board 10th English Workbook Answers PDF by accessing the below links and learn properly for the final exams to score well.
Posters are placards displayed in a public place announcing or advertising something. Posters are notices, advertisements, and invitations – all in one.
The purpose of designing’ a poster is either to create social awareness about issues related to current problems and needs or to advertise or even to extend public invitations and display notices.
Posters should be colorful, attractive and tempting.
- They must be drafted carefully to attract the attention of the readers, excite their imagination and influence their minds.
- Posters are read from a distance. Do not give many details in a poster. Highlight only important issue/issues.
- Visually attractive/Eye Catching
- Use slogan, jingle or short verse
- Sketch or simple drawings
- Letters of different size and shape
- Proportionate spacing, etc.
- The theme or subject of the poster
- Description or details associated with the theme
- Essential details like time, date, venue (for an event)
- Name (s) of issuing authority/organisation, etc.
- Phrases, slogans, persuasive language
- Creativity in terms of content and design
- Overall organisation and sequencing of the matter
1. Design a poster for your School Fete. You may use slogans. Do not exceed 50 words.
2. Design a poster in not more than 50 words for your school library on the value of books and good reading habits. You may use slogans.
3. As the President of Leo Club of Temple Town, prepare a poster on behalf of Lions Club and Leo Club for ‘Diwali Mela’ to be held at Nehru Stadium, mentioning some of the attractions
4. Healthy sea food – BBQ and grill – Attractive, 20% discount on week days – at Chetpet – Contact 43374747 or 28364040.
5. Health mela organised by Red Cross Society at Island Grounds & Invent other details.
We hope the data given here will benefit you to the fullest extent at the time of preparation. For better understanding of English subject this Samacheer Kalvi 10th English Answers for Class 10th English Poster Making PDF is the best resource. Download & ace up your preparation. Keep in touch with us and get the latest information on Tamilnadu State board Textbook Answers PDF.