You can Download Samacheer Kalvi 9th English Book Solutions Guide Pdf, Tamilnadu State Board help you to revise the complete Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
Tamilnadu Samacheer Kalvi 9th English Expressing Views on a Given Picture
Tips on Views on Pictures
- Understand the picture
- Identity the theme
- Bring out the causes
- Suggest a remedy
- Write about ten sentences with coherence
- Give a title
Look, at the picture given below. Express your views on it in about five sentences :
1. In the picture depicts the wastage of water.
2. The tap is opened and the water is over flouring from a bucket.
3. At every place, people are suffering from water scarcity.
4. So, it is our duty to avoid wastage of water.
5. We should create awareness on saving water among others.
1. In the given picture, two persons are practicing Silambaattam.
2. It is a martial art form, practiced from the days of the Tamil kings.
3. It has metamorphosed into a non-violent form of folk dance, adding stepping styles into the dance to the measure of time.
4. This martial art form also teaches the performer the methods of self-defense.
5. Silambam was banned in Tamil Nadu during the British rule. Britishers viewed this martial art as a potential threat in the face of revolts.
1. It seems to be a circus.
2.1 want to visit the circus.
3.1 can see a ring of fire in the picture.
4.1 can see mickey mouse with balloons.
5. I’ll enjoy a lot if I go there.
6. Generally children will have a lot of fun there.
1. This is a scene on a railway platform.
2. We see passengers alighting the train with their luggage.
3. More of them are waiting to board it.
4. The passengers are standing before a sleeper class compartment.
5. Yet boarding and alighting will be more convenient if the passengers queue up.