Students who are interested in learning of 11th English Writing Posters Writing Questions and Answers can use Tamilnadu State Board Solutions of 11th English Chapter Wise Pdf. First check in which chapter you are lagging and then Download Samacheer Kalvi 11th English Book Solutions Questions and Answers Summary, Activity, Notes Chapter Wise. Students can build self confidence by solving the solutions with the help of Tamilnadu State Board English Solutions. English is the scoring subject if you improve your grammar skills. Because most of the students will lose marks by writing grammar mistakes. So, we suggest you to Download Tamilnadu State Board 11th English Solutions according to the chapters.
Tamilnadu Samacheer Kalvi 11th English Posters Writing
Check out the topics covered in Writing Posters Writing Questions and Answers before you start your preparation. Improve your grammar skills with the help of Samacheer Kalvi 11th English Book Solutions Questions and Answers pdf links. The solutions for Tamilnadu State Board 11th English Textbook are prepared by the English experts. So, if you follow Tamilnadu State Board Solutions 11th English Textbook Solutions you can cover all the topics in Writing Posters Writing Questons and Answers. This helps to improve your communication skills.
Posters are placards displayed in a public place announcing or advertising something. Posters are notices, advertisements and invitations—all in one.
The purpose of designing a poster is either to create social awareness about issues related to current problems and needs, or to advertise or even to extend public invitations and display notices.
Posters should be colourful, attractive and tempting.
- They must be drafted carefully to attract the attention of the readers, excite their imagination and influence their minds.
- Posters are read from a distance. Do not give many details in a poster. Highlight only important issue/issues.
- Visually attractive/Eye Catching
- Use slogan, jingle or short verse
- Sketch or simple drawings
- Letters of different size and shape
- Proportionate spacing, etc.
- The theme or subject of the poster
- Description or details associated with the theme
- Essential details like time, date, venue, (for an event)
- Name(s) of issuing authority/organisation, etc.
- Phrases, slogans, persuasive language
- Creativity in terms of content and design
- Overall organisation and sequencing of the matter
(a) As the Manager of ‘Excellent Coaching Centre’ run by you, prepare a poster calling the attention of students desirous of attending IIT, CPMT coaching to join your coaching centre.
(b) You were very upset about the reports on communal riots in various parts of the country. As a concerned social worker, design a poster in not more than 50 words, highlighting the importance of communal harmony. You are Vinaya/Vaneetha.
(c) Design a poster for promoting the need for joining the Defence Services. Answer:
The main aim is to share the knowledge and help the students of 11th English to secure the best score in their final exams. Use the concepts of Samacheer Kalvi 11th English Book Solutions Writing Posters Writing Questions and Answers in Real time to enhance your skills. If you have any doubts you can post your comments in the comment section, We will clarify your doubts as soon as possible without any delay.