Students who are interested in learning of 11th English Grammar Reported Speech Questions and Answers can use Tamilnadu State Board Solutions of 11th English Chapter Wise Pdf. First check in which chapter you are lagging and then Download Samacheer Kalvi 11th English Book Solutions Questions and Answers Summary, Activity, Notes Chapter Wise. Students can build self confidence by solving the solutions with the help of Tamilnadu State Board English Solutions. English is the scoring subject if you improve your grammar skills. Because most of the students will lose marks by Grammar grammar mistakes. So, we suggest you to Download Tamilnadu State Board 11th English Solutions according to the chapters.
Tamilnadu Samacheer Kalvi 11th English Grammar Reported Speech
Check out the topics covered in Grammar Reported Speech Questions and Answers before you start your preparation. Improve your grammar skills with the help of Samacheer Kalvi 11th English Book Solutions Questions and Answers pdf links. The solutions for Tamilnadu State Board 11th English Textbook are prepared by the English experts. So, if you follow Tamilnadu State Board Solutions 11th English Textbook Solutions you can cover all the topics in Grammar Reported Speech Questons and Answers. This helps to improve your communication skills.
A. Write what the people actually said:
1. The teacher told the students that the students had done very well in the test.
The teacher said to the students, “You have done very well in the test”.
2. The Prime Minister said that he was determined to abolish poverty.
The Prime Minister said, “I am determined to abolish poverty”.
3. All holy scriptures advise us to do our duty without worrying about the result.
All holy scriptures say, “Do your duty without worrying about the result”.
4. The teacher asked me whether I was going to join the medical course or the engineering
The teacher said to me, “Are you going to join the Medical course or Engineering course?”
5. Shyam’s grandfather advised him not to waste his time in unnecessary activities.
Shyam’s grandfather said to him, “Don’t waste your time in unnecessary activities”.
6. The fairy exclaimed that the woodcutter was very greedy.
“What a greedy woodcutter!” the fairy said.
7. The teacher asked the students not to look at their neighbor.
The teacher said to the students, “Don’t look at your neighbor”.
8. The collector ordered the clerk to prepare the report that day itself.
The collector said to the clerk, “Prepare the report today itself.”
B. Report the actual words of the speaker:
1. “I do not know who has taken my wallet,” said Mohan to his brother.
Mohan told his brother that he did not know who had taken his wallet.
2. Jeevan said to his teacher, “ I cannot understand this lesson. Will you teach it to me again?”
Jeevan told his teacher that he could not understand that lesson and asked if she/he would ‘ teach that to him again.
3. Kumar said to me, “My bicycle looks better than yours.”
Kumar told me that his bicycle looked better than his.
4. The teacher said to Sameer, “Have you completed your assignment?”
The teacher asked Sameer if/whether he had completed his homework.
5. The teacher said to the girls, “Where do you want to go for a one-day trip?”
The teacher asked the girls where they wanted to go for a one-day trip.
6. The boy said to his mother, “When will you buy me an ice-cream?”
The boy asked his mother when she would buy him ice-cream.
The main aim is to share the knowledge and help the students of 11th English to secure the best score in their final exams. Use the concepts of Samacheer Kalvi 11th English Book Solutions Grammar Reported Speech Questions and Answers in Real time to enhance your skills. If you have any doubts you can post your comments in the comment section, We will clarify your doubts as soon as possible without any delay.