Students who are interested in learning of 11th English Grammar Conditional Clause Questions and Answers can use Tamilnadu State Board Solutions of 11th English Chapter Wise Pdf. First check in which chapter you are lagging and then Download Samacheer Kalvi 11th English Book Solutions Questions and Answers Summary, Activity, Notes Chapter Wise. Students can build self confidence by solving the solutions with the help of Tamilnadu State Board English Solutions. English is the scoring subject if you improve your grammar skills. Because most of the students will lose marks by Grammar grammar mistakes. So, we suggest you to Download Tamilnadu State Board 11th English Solutions according to the chapters.
Tamilnadu Samacheer Kalvi 11th English Grammar Conditional Clause
Check out the topics covered in Grammar Conditional Clause Questions and Answers before you start your preparation. Improve your grammar skills with the help of Samacheer Kalvi 11th English Book Solutions Questions and Answers pdf links. The solutions for Tamilnadu State Board 11th English Textbook are prepared by the English experts. So, if you follow Tamilnadu State Board Solutions 11th English Textbook Solutions you can cover all the topics in Grammar Conditional Clause Questons and Answers. This helps to improve your communication skills.
Definition of a conditional clause
A conditional clause is a type of subordinate clause, most commonly introduced by the conjunction ‘if’ or ‘unless’. Like most subordinate clauses introduced by a conjunction, the conditional clause can either go before the main clause, or after it.
Example: If I have enough money (conditional clause), I will go to Japan (main clause).
First, Second, and Third Conditional:
- First conditional: If I have enough money, I will go to Japan.
- Second conditional: If I had enough money, I would go to Japan.
- Third conditional: If I had, had enough money, I would have gone to Japan.
Learn the following structures and learn the verbs:
1. If you study well, you will get centum
As per the aforesaid structures do the following exercises:
1. Put the milk in the fridge. It will go sour.
If you don’t put the milk in the fridge, it will go sour.
If you put the milk in the fridge, it will not go sour.
2. Close the door. The stray dog will not enter the home.
If you close the door, the stray dog will not enter the home.
If you don’t close the door, the stray dog will enter the home.
3. Work part-time. You will earn while you learn.
If you work part time, you will earn while you learn.
4. I were an angel. I could make honest people rich.
If I were an angel, I could make honest people rich.
5. I were his teacher. I would teach him to be respectful to women.
If I were his teacher, I would teach him to be respectful to women.
6. You talk ill of others. Others will talk ill of you naturally.
If you talk ill of others, others will talk ill of you naturally.
7. You waste drinking water now. There will be scarcity of potable water in future.
If you waste drinking water now, there will be scarcity of potable water in future.
8. He persisted. He would win.
If he persisted, he would win.
9. We reduce the use of fossil fuels. There will be less pollution.
If we reduce the use of fossil fuels, there will be less pollution.
10. I had the wings of a bird. I would fly abroad without a passport.
If I had the wings of a bird, I would fly abroad without a passport.
11. I had the power. I would eliminate poverty in the world.
If I had the power, I would eliminate poverty in the world.
12. I had rescued the baby. People would have called me a hero.
If I had rescued the baby, people would have called me a hero.
13. I were you. I would not incur Sasi’s displeasure.
If I were you, I would not incur Sasi’s displeasure.
14. You value your life. Leave the child unharmed.
If you value your life, leave the child unharmed.
15. It rains. I shall stay at home.
If it rains, I shall stay at home.
The main aim is to share the knowledge and help the students of 11th English to secure the best score in their final exams. Use the concepts of Samacheer Kalvi 11th English Book Solutions Grammar Conditional Clause Questions and Answers in Real time to enhance your skills. If you have any doubts you can post your comments in the comment section, We will clarify your doubts as soon as possible without any delay.